Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Words of Wisdom

Taking bits and pieces of the lyrics from a Prince song does not equate "words of wisdom" unless you are me and were driving and singing at the top of my lungs...can we say frustration. I realized I needed to get a grip and go for it.

Robin is the computer guru...not me, not ever. We have been struggling on who is going to enter our products online (us or someone else). Well, as posted before Robin is more of the master conductor who quietly encourages one to "just do it". She will be so proud of me...Diddi was as she stood over my shoulder and said "good job" (like any good mom would do). I entered an item online actually entered it with a picture and everything. So today I braved the unknown and scary for me territory of the computer and I succeeded and will turn it over to Robin from here.

So, as for those words of wisdom...I say, thanks Prince. From "Let's Go Crazy", which is how I felt this morning..."In this life, you're on your own and if the elevator tries to bring you down....Go Crazy"! I interpret this as have a good time even if you feel alone and overwhelmed...Go Crazy and let loose even if it is just data entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy