Thursday, August 13, 2009

Remembering Woodstock

As posted before I was not even born during the Woodstock event/era. However, Robin and I both have a passion for the music of that time period...and well music of all sorts.

I believe Woodstock helped shape many musical legends and influenced the artists we have today. I have been known to blare Prince as loudly as possible...I love Nora Jones and Brandi Carlisle, all of the old/good stuff and even some old country western (I know, I know I hear the southern twang now).

Robin and I were blessed with parents who did not single out a genre of music for us to listen to, excluding Bruce. They always liked the unique and we picked up on that...music helps me think when I'm alone and zone out when I need to!

My favorites today: Switchfoot and Kings of Leon

"Peace, Love and Rock n' Roll"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy