Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweat Shop

No, No not "sweet shop" although if you know me you know I am the queen of eating sweets and always having snacks or thinking about having snacks. But, in this situation it is sweat shop...hard work and alot of it (I tend to shy away from this at all costs ~ ask anyone)! We are getting ready for a show in September.

Diddi has been sewing, stitching, tearing out and sewing again...can we say perfectionist? Robin has been painting backdrops and screens for the setup and I have been avoiding the whole mess...I like to think of myself as the creative think tank. Truly this is my outlet to escape work and they are onto me. Robin is the director of our little production and she tends to get things done by subtle suggestions and if that doesn't work she relies on direct orders...as in move it! We are very thankful for her savvy tactics as the final product of any project we tackle is considered successful.

We are really excited to exhibit our wares and visit, see what is new and fresh and offer some funky and cute ideas to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy