Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Purposeful and Pretty

(This is an example of the luggage tags we carry)

On my recent trip, I special ordered, from the personlized gift line we carry, luggage tags with our initial on them. I ordered 3 exactly the same (the large red polka dot pattern) and tagged our bags with style!

Let me just set the scene...I was responsible for retrieving our baggage and my sweet spouse was in charge of our child. As I was chatting away with a sweet older lady getting the scoop on her visit...sweet turned sour spouse was giving some major murderous glares my way as if to say "if you do not stop visiting and watch for our bags I am going to hurt someone and you are on the top of my list".
Knowing him as I do...I continued to chat and I immediately spotted our luggage, not because of the bulging sides and strained zipper...no I noticed the blaring red polka dot luggage tags that could only be ours. Note: spouse did not like the "girly" tags until I grabbed the bags and made a quick get-away. He knows not to doubt my intuition and I knew these tags would do the trick...and as usual I was right!
Next trip you take...get the tags as they are well worth it (we do offer colors not offensive to males)!

1 comment:

  1. yea. I have been looking for one of these for (hmmm a year). Cute story. You are a very talented writer.

    ReplyDelete

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy