Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Benefits

Yes, marriage has benefits (as it also has faults and negatives, but I shall not spoil my mood and story) and mine has geographic location of birth as a major plus! My husband is Hawaiian (half, but they still count that as a local) and we had to do the family thing there for a wedding...poor us. Yes, marriage has benefits and for the past four days I loved and valued every second of this particular bonus.

Besides the gorgeous sights and amazing local flavor we were able to savor...I got to see that Wild Rose Tattoo shirts are even popular across an entire ocean! I found the shirts we carry at a boutique located in the resort where we were staying. I was so shocked to see them and let me say, these shirts are a hot item there too.

While I was soaking up the sun, Robin was a spectator at a team roping event, the finals, as we all know them. Our husbands and many of our very best and dearest friends team rope. This sport has provided us all an opportunity to enjoy the absolute best of times. Memories have been made at these events, so much so I long ago started taking notes just to remember. Trust me...these things cannot be made up even from the most creative minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy