Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheap Therapy

Have you ever considered that we could all use therapy for some reason or another...or another? We always joke with Diddi that sewing is cheap therapy as it is something she absolutely loves and it gives her a sense of calm. Robin and I cannot thread a needle (our machine does this for us...love technology), but we have our own sense of calm...to each his own.

Often I take it upon myself to research and find things we need to do or places we need to go. I take great care to locate the right item or great bargain we just have to have. This weekend, we had a "girls weekend". As the term implies...no husbands to shift our focus or bring with them their nagging. We had an awesome weekend and were provided the greatest therapy ever offered because it is free...laughter and tons of it.

I will say this laughter was at my expense and it wasn't really free, although the laughter was. See, I made a major snafu a mistake if you will and assumed I knew everything about this particular event and well...I was wrong. However, you never know where life will present the greatest laughter moments and "cheap therapy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy