Thursday, July 23, 2009

Christmas in July

Did I fall asleep for like six months? Stores are already putting out Christmas goodies. I am just remembering our quiet beach vacation with great fondness and precise clarity (just a few weeks ago) and now I have visions of sugarplums dancing in my head, and bows and wrapping and ornaments...

Robin and I are the ultimate Christmas fanatics. We love the season and the reason, the time with our families and awesome friends, Kylee's birthday cookie baking tradition, cooking, decorating, celebrating...we love it all (bear with us Diddi)

However, can't we get through summer first? I want to enjoy the smell of crayons and never sharpend pencils...I love new school supplies and getting ready for a fresh new year (the teacher in me). So, I welcome the fact that we have a few more weeks left of summer and the highly anticipated new year where our kiddos will grow beyond expectations. I will savor this time of year and wait for pumpkins, rodeo, turkey dinner and Christams when the time comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy