Friday, November 13, 2009

Inked Up!













Inked up is an understatement to most who see us in our "Wild Rose" tattoo shirts. I have worn my tattoo sleeves to several functions, but it is the team roping functions that we attend that we get the most looks, awhs and what happened to you replies. We have alot of fun with our shirts and sleeves, and love the attention that we get from them. I attended a college steer riding contest last night, where of course our guys were the oldest in the contest and came out 1st First place, Go Rest Home Boys!!! I wore my Wild Rose shirt that has the tattoo sleeves attached and had more people comment on my shirt, how cool!!! They are just that COOL!!! Yes, steve even barrell racers can wear these types of shirts and still be cool!! You and Chuck are welcome for the drive home, thanks for not shutting up!!!!


We have the solid black shirts, burn out grey and burn out white with the tattoo sleeves attached and we have the tattoo sleeves that are seperate from the shirt to wear with anything....Look Cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy